Six Sigma Black Belt / Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledg. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
- Six Sigma methodology and DMAIC process
- Highlights role of Black Belt and other team members for successful implementation
- Project selection and defining techniques for maximum impact
- How to convert practical problem to statistical problem and derive statistical solution then convert it to practical solution for implementation
- Project management techniques – How to present your project, project closure and key to successful transition
- How to use Minitab for statistical analysis
- Demonstrate a mastery of Six Sigma for manufacturing processes
- Review roles and responsibilities for process improvements
- Refine project selection working with Six Sigma Champions
- Identify necessary project management skills required to implement change in processes
- Demonstrate comprehensive process mapping skills
- Demonstrate comprehensive software skills in required applications
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality
- Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Management team of Organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma
- Those who want to get certified as Black Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Candidates should be preferably Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified.
The exam comprises of 150 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 75% (112 out of 150 correct) to pass the exam.
The total duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 Minutes)
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste; combining lean manufacturing/lean enterprise and Six Sigma to eliminate the eight kinds of waste: defects, overproduction, waiting, non-utilized talent, transportation, inventory, motion, extra-processing.
A. Participants must have at least two years’ experience in Quality Management role and should have worked on process improvement projects
B. Participant must be a Masters in Statistics
C. Participant must be a Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Holder having shown adequate expertise handling Six Sigma tools
You will have online access to e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation