ISO 20000 Foundation Bridge
The EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge is intended for professionals with an ITIL® Foundation certificate. With half of the training and examination efforts needed for the full EXIN Foundation qualification these professionals will gain the benefits of following the guidelines of the ISO/IEC 20000 quality standard combined with the concise and practical approach of the EXIN program.
The IT Service Management Foundation certificate describes the key information and concepts for IT Service Management as well as its relationships with other areas of information management. This course builds the fundamental skills and knowledge enabling one to participate in organizational teams working within Service Management. Emphasis is on the service management system (SMS) and service management processes, specifically the core concepts and basic terminology of IT service management based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
- To Showcase IT Professional Capabilities
- Highly Motivational & Rewarding
- Significant career opportunities
- Achieve International Certification
- Achieving milestones in professional career
- Equip yourself with internationally used latest terminologies
- To Make yourself salable in competitive world
The candidate can understand below points after completing the session :
- Core concepts of Service Management and quality frameworks
- The Service Management System (SMS) and the value and application of the PDCA cycle
- High-level concepts around service design and transition
- Objectives, activities and quality requirements of the service management process
ITSM Foundation Bridge is typically intended for professionals with an ITIL® Foundation certificate.
You require an ITIL® certificate in order to participate in the Foundation Bridge exam.
Number of Questions: 20 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration – 30 Minutes
Open book exam – No
Use of electronic devices permitted during the exam – No
Pass mark: 65% (13 out of 20)
ISO/IEC 20000 is a globally recognized standard of IT service excellence. Adopting this standard will enable your organization to plan, manage, deliver, monitor, review and improve your services in a structured and controlled manner.
ISO/IEC 20000 is aligned and underpinned by ITIL but the key points of difference are:
- ITIL is NOT prescriptive – ISO/IEC 20000 IS
- ITIL does NOT insist on continual improvement – ISO/IEC 20000 DOES
- ITIL does NOT insist on evidence to prove quality and progress – ISO/IEC 20000 DOES
- ITIL quality CANNOT be externally/internally audited or benchmarked – ISO/IEC 20000 quality CAN
- ITIL is NOT being demanded by business – Governance controls, agility, audit ability and accountability ARE
- ITIL is NOT a business and/or organizational certification – ISO/IEC 20000 IS
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation