PRINCE2® means Projects in Controlled Environment. PRINCE2® Practitioner is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. PRINCE2® Practitioner course prepares the delegates to appear for the PRINCE2® Practitioner Level Project Management Certification and pass it successfully.
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at Practitioner level
- Understand how to tailor PRINCE2 to your project environment
- Develop Key PRINCE2 products
- Apply classroom concepts to project scenarios
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Themes and how they are applied in projects
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Processes, activities and create the key management products within each process
- Understand the PRINCE2 Project Management team Roles and their Responsibilities
- Key PRINCE2 Project Management Products and why and where they are created
- Use a Case study scenario to apply PRINCE2 framework
- Structure Approach to Managing Projects
- The Process - based Approach
- Business Case
The target audience for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG PRINCE2 Practitioner Project Management Certification Examination including anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Co-ordinators, Program and Delivery Managers, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), PMP, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office).
The delegates must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam.
Type: 8 questions with 10 sub questions in each question
Duration: 150 Minutes
Open Book: Yes (Only Manuals to be Referred)
Pass Score: 55%, 44 out of 80