PRINCE2 Foundation is the first qualification required to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner. This level measures a candidate’s comprehension of the principles and terminology of PRINCE2®, and certifies that he can act as an informed member of a project management team using PRINCE2® and within an environment supporting PRINCE2
- Introduction to Project Management
- Definitions of various Project Management terms
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Associations between Principles, Themes and Processes
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the Project Environment
- Project Life Cycles and Product Life cycle
- Seven Themes
- Business Case
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
- Seven Processes
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Themes, Processes and Management Products
- Homework- Read the courseware and solve Sample Question Paper
- Discussion on Sample Question Paper
- Self study (Preparation for the exam)
- Final certification exam and administration
PRINCE2®provides a controlled and organized start, middle and closure to a project
- Understand the process-based approach of PRINCE2®towards project management
- Learn the importance of regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case
- Understand the importance of involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project and the importance of free communication between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- Focus on what the project has to deliver by breaking down the project into major products
- Learn to delegate, monitor, and control
- Exercise change control: Delegate change authorization for quick decision making
- Increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels
- After Practitioner certification, candidates can immediately work on real-life scenarios
- Product Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers, Business Project Managers
- Engineering leads
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who wishes to get PRINCE2® certified
There are no eligibility criteria for the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam; however, basic project management knowledge would be advisable.
Type: Online Exam having Seventy Five (70 scored question + 5 pretest question) multiple choice questions, each carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Pass Score: 50% (35 0f 70)
It’s 2 Day Training Program and at the End of the 2nd Day Examination shall be Organized
You will have access to e-learning for 180 days, study material and mock test papers along with the training.
Yes, you have Online (Instructor Led Web Based) & Classroom Training Program Available for PRINCE2
There is no eligibility criterion for attempting the PRINCE2® Foundation exam, however in order to opt for PRINCE2® Practitioner exam one needs to pass PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation