PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile Practioner is the popular best practice framework for project management widely practiced across the globe and defacto standard in regions of United Kingdom and Europe. PRINCE2® Certification course aims to impart best practice knowledge is various aspect of project – Business Case, Cost, Time, Quality, Scope, Risk and Benefits.
Six Sigma doctrine asserts:
- Impart high-level knowledge in PRINCE2® project management aspects, knowledge areas and process
- Provide End to End support to candidates in pre and post exam processes
- Inculcate continuous learning habit through providing access to PRINCE2 project management resources.
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- The aim of this course is to provide a detailed understanding on how to adapt PRINCE2 to an agile development environment, by adopting the behaviours, concepts and techniques of the agile philosophy.
- Learn how to deliver maximum value within fixed constraints whilst still hitting project deadlines and keeping within budget.
- Existing PRINCE2 users will be able to easily tailor their current methodology to cater for today’s agile ways of working.
- Project Managers working in an agile development environment
- SCRUM Masters
- Product team leads
- Project and quality assurance staff
- Business Analyst
- Business consultants
- Product developers
- Project and programme office staff
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
Type – 50 Objective Scenario Based Questions
Passing – 60% (30 out of 50)
Duration – Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration,
Open book exam – Yes but only official PRINCE2 Agile guide
PRINCE2 Agile pre- requisite is candidates must be PRINCE2 Practitioner Certified.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension module for PRINCE2 Practitioners. PRINCE2 Agile is not a software or IT-only approach, as many other industries also use iterative, time bound or flow approaches. PRINCE2 Agile is designed to be industry agnostic.
Yes, the qualification is available through AXELOS’ licensed Examination Institutes.
Yes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation