The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) ® certification
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification
Introduction to Agile Project
- Genesis of Agile Project
- Agile Market Share
- Traditional vs. Agile Software development
- Manifesto of Agile
- Principles of Agile
- Agile Methodologies
- Spectrum of Process Complexity
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP®or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Type: Online Exam having One Hundred Twenty (100 scored question + 20 pretest question) multiple choice questions. Each question will have 4 options, one of which is right carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 180 minutes.
Pass Score: Not given but need to be passed in both section which carries 50%-50% questions i.e.
- Tools & Technique
- Knowledge & Skills
PMI-ACP stands for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, and it is a certification that formally acknowledges your understanding of key agile principles as well as your demonstrated experience with applying agile project management methods.
The candidate needs a general project experience of 2,000 hours with project teams you must have earned the hours within the last 5 years. Agile project experience is a minimum of 1,500 hours, and it is separate from the above 2,000 general project experience.
There are four many eligibility criteria for PMI-ACP as shown below:
1. Educational background – A secondary degree
2. General project experience – 2000 hours or 12 months within the last 5 years
3. Agile project experience – 1,500 hours within the last 3 years.
4. Training in agile practices – At least 21 contact hours of agile practices training.
Note that those with PMP or PgMP certification are considered to have already met the criteria or general project experience. You must consider a PMI-ACP Exam Prep Course to ensure you have a chance of passing the test.
The exam has 120 questions, with 20 of them being pretest question that doesn’t affect your score. The pretest questions are meant to evaluate future exam questions.
Yes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation