Microsoft Project is the most user friendly and flexible project management tool . It enables organizations to start and deliver the intended business value. With this project management software, project managers can develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage the budget, and analyze workloads. You can effectively manage your human resources by tracking their tasks. Importantly, you can make data driven decisions by equipping team members with the information they need to stay informed and make better decisions.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Task and its relationship
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Critical Path Method
- Resource Assignment
- Resource Analysis and Leveling
- Project Tracking
- Project Forecasting
- Text and Graphical Reporting
- Microsoft Project courseware/Workbook
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practical
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
- Experience in effectively modeling, scheduling, resourcing, communicating, collaborating on, and delivering projects using Project Standard 2013, Project Professional 2013, and Project Pro for Office 365, SharePoint, and SharePoint Online
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft® Project application
- Experience of working in any Project for a year that has followed a Project Management Framework.
Exam at Pearson Vue exam Center
There are no prerequisite certificates to be obtained for this course.
The advanced features of Project 2013 will be the focus area for this certification exam.
The Microsoft certification code ID or the booking code is Exam 74-343.
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation