MSP Practioner will develop the assurance of the delegate in terms of their responses to dealing with changes during the life cycle of their programme. It will enable them to analyse and assess their programme and make considered evaluations. By achieving MSP Advanced Practitioner status, delegates will demonstrate their ability to understand the status of a programme and provide solutions for the way forward using the MSP methodology and their programme management skills.
The course includes the MSP Advanced Practitioner examination and is delivered by fully accredited trainers and industry leading experts with extensive experience of using MSP.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification exams
- Develop an understanding of how projects fit into a program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of Program Management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy
- Understand the principles and structure of MSP.
- Understand the benefits of a structured method in a changing environment.
- Explain the MSP process model.
- Understand the MSP themes.
- Draft a Programme brief and Vision Statement.
- Propose a Programme organization structure.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Understand the vision and the blueprint and how they can be applied to the best advantage.
- Apply progress control mechanisms.
- Appreciate the principles of programme level quality and risk management.
- Realize the importance of configuration management
- Professionals employed in a program management role
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Operational Managers
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Candidates must hold the MSP Foundation Certificate.
Type – 8 Objective questions
Passing – 40% (40 out of 80)
Duration – Two-and-a-half hours duration
Open book – Yes but only the MSP Guide is allowed
To apply for the MSP Foundation Exam:
- There are no pre-requisites
- To apply and appear for the MSP Practitioner course:
- Candidates must pass the Foundation-level exam to be eligible for the Practitioner examination
Pass marks for the MSP® examinations are as follows:
Foundation: You will need to score 30/50 to pass the Foundation exam.
Practitioner: You will need to score 40/80 to pass the Practitioner exam.
Once the exam is completed you will receive a mail from the exam governing body, and you need download the certificate.
Yes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation