ITIL® Release, Control & Validation Training
To implement new services in a controlled and cost-effective manner, IT departments must successfully implement ITIL® Release, Control and Validation best practices. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Release, Control and Validation processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation Certification Exam.
- Utilizing change management to achieve successful service transition
- Testing to assure transition quality and integrity
- Enhancing Service Delivery with knowledge management
- Applying Continual Service Improvement to RCV processes
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation Exam
- Plan key activities for the Release, Control and Validation processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Attain operational excellence by using the Release, Control and Validation processes, activities and functions
- Evaluate the success of Release, Control and Validation by applying key metrics in ITIL Release,Control and Validation.
- Introduction and Overview
- Core Release, Control and Validation Processes
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Service Validation and Testing (SVT)
- Release and Deployment Management (RDM)
- Request Fulfillment and Service Evaluation
- Analyzing how service requests should be handled
- Evaluating services against target performance in the context of change
- Knowledge Management (KM)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® Certificate in Release, Control and Validation processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
- Operational staff involved in Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management, who wish to enhance their role based capabilities
ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL® Accredited Training Provider.
Type: 8 Complex Multiple choice, scenario based questions
Duration: 90 minutes.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 70%, 28 out of 40