ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization Training
ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization best practices ensures IT departments can cost-effectively manage customer demand, availability and capacity while mitigating risk. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization Certification Exam and ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization Certifications.
- Utilizing capacity and availability management to realize successful Service Design
- Ensuring that services are fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Applying Continual Service Improvement
- Prepare for and take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization Exam
- Plan key activities for the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Attain operational excellence by using the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes, activities and functions
- Measure the success of Planning, Protection and Optimization by applying key metrics
- Introduction and Overview
- Core Planning, Protection and Optimization Processes Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management (ITSC)
- Information Security Management
- Demand Management
- Risk Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Common Service Activities
- Continual Service Improvement
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications in ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® Certificate in the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in Capacity Management, Availability Management, ITSCM, Information Security Management, Demand Management, Risk Management, who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL® Accredited Training Provider.
Type: 8 Complex Multiple choice, scenario based questions
Duration: 90 minutes.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 70%, 28 out of 40