ITIL Service Transition
Successful implementation of ITIL Service Transition best practices enables IT departments to develop capabilities for transitioning new and changed services into operations, ensuring that requirements are effectively realized while controlling the risks of failure and disruption. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Service Transition processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certification Exam.
- Introduction and Overview
- Key Principles of Service Transition
- Primary ITIL processes within Service Transition
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Monitoring and control of IT operation
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Other considerations
- Common Service Transition Operational Activities
- Organizing for Service Transition
- Technology-Related Issues
Implementing and Improving Service Transition
- Evaluating Service Transition criteria for a service and business environment
- Developing a Change Management process for introduction of a new service
- Establishing stakeholder management strategies
- Developing and justifying test strategies for new services in a variety of business environments
- Specifying tool requirements and implementation success criteria
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certification Exam
- Outline key activities for Service Transition processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
Measure Service Transition processes using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Transition phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Transition environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
Type: Online or Paper based Exam having Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
Pass Score: 70% (28 0f 40)
SkillMetrix follows a Global Learning Framework which has been proven to deliver results and has been perfected by their experience in training about a million learners.
Since July 2013, ITIL® has been owned by AXELOS Ltd, which has licensed different organizations for administering the training program, managing updates to the framework. APMG International, EXIN and POPLECERT are among those organizations. We are partner with EXIN and PEOPLECERT, and are authorized to provide ITIL training and certification examination.
ITIL Foundation , ITIL Practitioner , ITIL Intermediate Level with Lifecyle Track & Capability Track & ITIL MALC (Expert).
We can provide training and conduct your ITIL Intermediate level certification exam at our own premises.
We maintain a track record of 100 % passing rate in ITIL Intermediate exam. In case, if individual fails in the first attempt SkillMetrix sponsor the 2nd attempt (Validity of Passing Warranty is 90 days from the last day of the training). To avoid such situation, it’s always advisable to be get trained firstly from a recognized ATO and then appear for the examination, for increased chances of getting success.
ITIL certificated are not restricted to a time period and will not expire, subject to Axelos policies.
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation