ITIL Service Operation
In order to provide effective and efficient delivery and support of key services and to ensure fair value for the customer and service provider, IT departments must successfully implement ITIL Service Operation best practices. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Service Operation processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certification Exam.
- Introduction and Overview
- Balancing conflicting goals
- Core Service Operation Processes
- Primary ITIL processes within Service Operation
- Operational activities of other ITIL processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Monitoring and control of IT operations
- Management of the infrastructure
- Operational aspects of processes from other lifecycle phases
- Organizing for Service Operation
- Mapping Service Operation functions to activities
- Service Operation structure
- Key functions of the Service Desk
- Structuring the Service Desk
- Technology Related Issues
- Implementation Challenges and Risks
Measure Service Design processes using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Applying the Incident Management Lifecycle to quickly restore normal operation
- Enabling internal customers to use a service while protecting against unauthorized access
- Preventing recurring problems and resulting incidents with effective Problem Management
- Ensuring decision-making that balances stability vs. responsiveness and quality vs. cost
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certification Exam
- Plan key activities for Service Operation processes
- Maintain stability in Service Operations while allowing for changes in design, scale, scope and service levels
- Support operations through new models and architectures such as shared services
- Evaluate Service Operations processes with critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Operation phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
Type: Online or Paper based Exam having Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
Pass Score: 70% (28 0f 40)
Upon Successful Completion of ITIL Service Operation
Both the Classroom & Virtual Classroom (Online with Live Instructor) training programs are available with SkillMetrix
SkillMetrix programs comes with Passing Warranty assurance, ensuring that individuals clear their examination in first attempt and in case if they fail then SkillMetrix assume it as their failure in delivery and take the responsibility of providing your second attempt exam for FREE of cost.
Candidates get only Digital Copy of Certificate from EXIN/PeopleCert for FREE
Within next 48 Hours from the Day you finished your Examination
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation