ITIL Service Strategy
The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and Certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management and strategy as documented in the ITIL® Service Strategy publication.
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining Services and Market Spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing Demand
- Driving Strategy Through The Service Lifecycle
- Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Introduction to service strategy
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Organizing for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL Service Strategy stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
Type: Online or Paper based Exam having Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
Pass Score: 70% (28 0f 40)
Upon Successful Completion of ITIL Service Strategy Training from an Accredited Training Organization like SkillMetrix
Both the Classroom & Virtual Classroom (Online with Live Instructor) training programs are available with SkillMetrix
SkillMetrix programs comes with Passing Warranty assurance, ensuring that individuals clear their examination in first attempt and in case if they fail then SkillMetrix assume it as their failure in delivery and take the responsibility of providing your second attempt exam for FREE of cost.
Candidates get only Digital Copy of Certificate from EXIN/PeopleCert for FREE
Within next 48 Hours from the Day you finished your Examination
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation