ITIL Service Design
ITIL Service Design best practices enable IT departments to design services and govern practices, policies and procedures that facilitate the introduction of services into a live environment, thereby ensuring quality service delivery, customer satisfaction and cost-effective service provision. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Service Design processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certification Exam.
- Introduction and Overview
- Key Service Design Principles
- Five aspects of Service Design
- Four Ps of Design
- Primary Activities of Service Design
- Analyzing business requirements
- Achieving balance between design and existing strategies
- Service Design Processes
- Service Catalog Management (SCM)
- Service Level Management (SLM)
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Service Design and Technology
- Technology-related activities
- Organizing Service Design
- Implementation Challenges and Risks
- Establishing and justifying the constraints for different IT services
- Developing and presenting a high-level security policy
- Preparing and justifying a continuity approach for a set of services
- Creating a financial justification for the purchase and deployment of Service Design tools
- Producing a draft Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Completing Business Impact Analysis and Risk Management Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certification Exam
- Define the goal, objectives and scope of Service Design
- Outline key activities for Service Design processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Measure Service Design processes using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Design phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Design environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
Type: Online or Paper based Exam having Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
Pass Score: 70% (28 0f 40)
SkillMetrix follows a Global Learning Framework which has been proven to deliver results and has been perfected by their experience in training about a million learners.
Since July 2013, ITIL® has been owned by AXELOS Ltd, which has licensed different organizations for administering the training program, managing updates to the framework. APMG International, EXIN and POPLECERT are among those organizations. We are partner with EXIN and PEOPLECERT, and are authorized to provide ITIL training and certification examination.
ITIL Foundation , ITIL Practitioner , ITIL Intermediate Level with Lifecycle Track & Capability Track & ITIL MALC (Expert).
ITIL qualification adds weightage to your CV and get to the top of the CV pile. Many organizations, mention ITIL® as a prerequisite for various openings. The organizations that implement ITIL encourage their employees to attend ITIL® training and being certified. Having more ITIL certified employees, helps the organizations to get good tenders or get outsourced projects.
Candidates get only Digital Copy of Certificate from EXIN/PeopleCert for FREE
Within next 48 Hours from the Day you finished your Examination
We maintain a track record of 100 % passing rate in ITIL Intermediate exam. In case, if individual fails in the first attempt SkillMetrix sponsor the 2nd attempt (Validity of Passing Warranty is 90 days from the last day of the training). To avoid such situation, it’s always advisable to be get trained firstly from a recognized ATO and then appear for the examination, for increased chances of getting success.
Yes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation