ITIL CSI – Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Continual Service Improvement links improvement efforts and outcomes with Service Strategy, Design, Transition and Operations. Successful implementation of CSI best practices enables IT departments to create and maintain value for customers through better design, introduction and operation of services. In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Continual Service Improvement processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certification Exam.
- Introduction and Overview
- Goals and scope of CSI
- Purpose of Service Measurement
- Principles of Continual Service Improvement
- Defining ownership and roles
- Predicting and reporting service performance vs. targets
- The 7-Step Improvement Process
- Determining what to measure
- Gathering the data with monitoring tools and manual processes
- Supporting Processes
- Methods and Techniques
- Activities for delivering Continual Service Improvement
- Key metrics
- Organization and Technology Issues
- Implementing Continual Service Improvement
- Key considerations
- Implementation challenges and risks
- Justifying the role of continual service improvement
- Applying the 7-step improvement process to enhance service quality and operational performance
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Creating a communication plan to engage the organization around CSI for IT service management
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certification Exam
- Plan key activities for Continual Service Improvement processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
- Optimize the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Measure Continual Service Improvement processes using critical success factors and key performance indicators
Measure Service Design processes using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
Type: Online or Paper based Exam having Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
Pass Score: 70% (28 0f 40)
Upon Successful Completion of ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Training Program
Both the Classroom & Virtual Classroom (Online with Live Instructor) training programs are available with SkillMetrix
SkillMetrix programs comes with Passing Warranty assurance, ensuring that individuals clear their examination in first attempt and in case if they fail then SkillMetrix assume it as their failure in delivery and take the responsibility of providing your second attempt exam for FREE of cost.
Candidates get only Digital Copy of Certificate from EXIN/PeopleCert for FREE
Within next 48 Hours from the Day you finished your Examination
Yes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation