ITIL® Foundation training enables you to lay the basis for a complete program of ITIL exams and obtaining various certificates in IT Service Management. This will show that you take your work according to ITIL seriously. It will improve your qualifications for working with other ITILs-certified personnel. The ITIL Foundation Certificate is a course in which delegates will gain a comprehensive grounding in the aspects of ITIL service management. Delegates will prepare for and sit the one hour, multiple – choice ITIL® Foundation certification in service management exam.
- Service Management as a practice
- The Service Lifecycle – Five aspects of Service Design
- Key concepts
- Key Principles and Models
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
- Measure Service Design processes using critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program.
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
No Pre-Requisite for ITIL Foundation Certification
Exam Type – 40 multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each
Duration – 60 Minutes
Prerequisites – None
Supervised – Yes
Passing Score – 65% (26 marks out of 40)
Delivery – Paper based or Online
EXIN / PeopleCert
Exam can be done anytime as per your Convenience and Preparation.
In case if you have attended the training program with SkillMetrix then it is recommended to take the exam at the end of the Training Program
Only Digital Copy of Certificate shall be Provided and this shall be received within next 48 Hours from the time you finish your certification exam
Lifelong validity for the Certificate
Yes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation