ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Module
This course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Operational Support & Analysis. In addition, this certification contributes 4 credits towards the “ITIL Expert” certification.
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Access Management
After the completion of the Digital Marketing Training at Edureka, you will be able to:
- How OSA processes and functions bring value to the business in supporting the service lifecycle
- In-depth review of the key processes, and their associated activities, functions, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- Incident Management: Focuses on restoring services back to normal operations as soon as possible, according to agreed service levels
- Problem Management: Focuses on the prevention of Problems and the elimination of recurring Incidents
- Request Fulfillment: Manages the fulfillment of requests for services, with a goal of providing quick and effective access to standard services which business staff can use to improve their productivity
- Event Management: Focuses on any detectable or discernible occurrence that has significance for the management of the IT Infrastructure or the delivery of an IT service
- Access Management: Grants authorized users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorized users
- In-depth review of these critical related functions:
- IT Operations Management
- Technical Management
- Application Management
- Service Desk
- The impact operational support and analysis has on operational activities and other processes such as Change, Configuration, Release & Deployment, Capacity, Availability, Knowledge, Financial, and IT Service Continuity Management
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundations Certificate in IT Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals involved in the OSA processes and functions identified above, and who require a deep understanding of how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals working within an organization that has adopted ITIL and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
Type: Online or Paper based Exam having Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
Pass Score: 70% (28 0f 40)
SkillMetrix follows a Global Learning Framework which has been proven to deliver results and has been perfected by their experience in training about a million learners.
Since July 2013, ITIL® has been owned by AXELOS Ltd, which has licensed different organizations for administering the training program, managing updates to the framework. APMG International, EXIN and POPLECERT are among those organizations.We are partner with EXIN and PEOPLECERT, and are authorized to provide ITIL training and certification examination.
ITIL Foundation , ITIL Practitioner , ITIL Intermediate Level with Lifecycle Track & Capability Track & ITIL MALC (Expert).
ITIL qualification adds weightage to your CV and get to the top of the CV pile. Many organizations, mention ITIL®as a prerequisite for various openings. The organizations that implement ITIL encourage their employees to attend ITIL® training and being certified. Having more ITIL certified employees, helps the organizations to get good tenders or get outsourced projects.
We can provide training and conduct your ITIL Intermediate level certification exam at our own premises.
We maintain a track record of 100 % passing rate in ITIL Intermediate exam. In case ,if individual fails in the first attempt SkillMetrix sponsor the 2nd attempt(Validity of Passing Warranty is 90dayd from the last day of the training). To avoid such situation, it’s always advisable to be get trained firstly from a recognized ATO and then appear for the examination, for increased chances of getting success.
ITIL certificated are not restricted to a time period and will not expire , subject to Axelos policies.
After completion of ITIL Intermediate Exam –
Lifecycle Module gives 3 Credits per module (5 module X 3 Credits = Total 15 Credits)
Capability Module gives 4 Credits per module (4 module X 3 Credits = Total 12 Credits)
ITIL Practioner Module gives – 3 Credits
MALC gives 5 Credits
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation