Service Operation Certification | ITIL Intermediate Qualification | Skillmetrix
ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certification
Modules of ITIL Life Cycle
IT Industry departments must implement successfully ITIL Service Operations for the best practices in order to provide efficient and effective delivery and key support services and to ensure fair value for the customer and service provider.
In this course, you learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Service Operation processes and gain the skills required to take the ITILs Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certification Exam.
• Introduction and Overview
• Balancing conflicting goals.
• Core Service Operation Processes
• Primary ITILs processes within Service Operations
• Operational activities
• Common Service Operation Activities
• Monitoring and control
• Management of the infrastructure
• Operational aspects of processes from other lifecycle phases
• Organizing for Service Operations
• Mapping functions to activities
• Key functions of the Services Desk
• Structuring the Service Desks
• Technology Related Issues
• Implementation Challenges and Risks