ITIL Service Lifecycle
ITIL Service Lifecycle
Structure of life cycle services ITIL v3 core consists of five phases in the life cycle of services . Each part provides publications recommending . necessary for an integrated approach required the specification of ISO / IEC 20000 :
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continuous improvement of services
In each of the publications reviewed by WHO - opportunities that directly affect the productivity - sequences provider. It is expected that the ability to provide core services management structure, stability and durability, as well as offering reliable principles, methods and tools.
ITIL recommendations can be adaptable to support different business environments and organizational strategies . Additional publications ITIL provide flexibility in implementing a wide range of core environments. Practitioners can choose the necessary additional publications for core ITIL in a given context. Service Strategy 5.2 Purpose and Objectives Phase strategy services lifecycle services designed to determine per - prospects, position, plans and models required by the service provider in order that he may act in accordance with the organization necessary for business results.
Tasks performed in this phase include:
- clear definition of services and customers who use these services;
- Determine how to create and provide value;
- identifying opportunities for services and how to use them;
- creation of a service delivery model
which defines how to before - nent and funded services , to whom they will be available for human - th . scope Service Strategy ITIL covers two aspects:
- definition of the strategy, according to which the service provider is before - nent services that meet the customer’s business results ;
- definition of strategies to manage these services.
Basic processes strategy services :
- management strategy
- relationship management business
- demand management
- portfolio management services
- financial management value
Adoption and implementation of standard and consistent approaches to strategy services :
- will organize activities performed by the service provider , to deliver results that are critical for internal or external customers - them;
- allow the service provider to understand what types and levels of services influence the success of customers and allow it to optimally provide and maintain these hy - Uslu;
- support the establishment and maintenance of a portfolio of high-quality services that enable businesses to achieve a positive return on investment in services;
- facilitate functional and transparent communication between the customer and the service provider, thus providing the same understanding of what is required and how it is to provide.