Agile Scrum Master
EXIN Agile Scrum Master is a certification that looks to confirm both skills and knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology. Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach a goal. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development and are increasingly being used in other areas. Scrum practices include establishing cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or Sprint.
This certification focuses on adopting Agile or Scrum in the workplace and taking on the role of Scrum Master.
1 – Agile
- An Overview of Agile
- Why Agile?
- Significance of Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Various Principles in Agile
- Agile Frameworks
- Project Management: The Changing Scenario
- Agile: Traditional Approach
- Agile Facts and Figures
- Agile: Estimating, Planning, Monitoring, and Control
- Agile on Complex Projects
2 – Agile Planning , Estimation & Analysis
- Understanding Agile Planning
- Understanding Agile Monitoring and Adapting
- Task/Kaban Boards
- What is Timeboxing?
- Planning: Iteration and Release Planning
- WIP Limits
- Burn Down/Up Charts
- Understanding Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Defining Process Tailoring
- Variance and Trend Analysis
3 – Agile Communication ,Soft skills and product quality
- Agile Communication
- Understanding Information Radiator
- Agile Tooling
- Osmotic Communications
- Two-way Communication
- Daily Stand-Ups
- Active Listening
4 – Risk Management
- What is Risk Management?
- Risk-Adjusted Backlog
- Risk Based and Architectural Spike
- Earned Value Management(EVM)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Value Based Prioritization
- Customer-Valued Prioritization
- Minimal Viable Product
5 – Scrum
- An Overview of Scrum
- Features of Scrum
- Product Owner
- Planning Poker
- What is Sprint
- Scrum Master
- Manager in Scrum
- Scrum Pre-planning meeting
- Sprint Calendar
6 – Scrum Metrics, Planning & Estimation
- Business Value Delivered
- Code Coverage and Pairing
- Release Planning
- Velocity and Historical Data
- Planning a Release in Scrum
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Scrum
- Best Practices in Scrum
This course will enable you to be:
- Proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Ready to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing the different Scrum artifacts including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Equipped to implement distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Prepared for a Scrum Master role with any Scrum implementing organization
- Prepared to setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Prepared to pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
There are no particular eligibility criteria for the Agile Scrum Master course; it is suited for any professional aspiring to a career in management.
Type: Online Exam having Forty (40) multiple choice. Each question will have 4 options, one of which is right carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 60 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 90 minutes.
Pass Score: 65% (26 0f 40)
Agile Scrum Master Instructor Led Web Based Training is live online training conducted via live GotoMeeting portal. The sessions are run by a Agile Scrum Master accredited trainer with good training, and work experience in the domain. The class, attended by a global audience, enriches your learning experience for geographically diverse Agile Scrum implementations.
Yes, the exam fee is included in the course fee.
After the successful completion of the training and exam you will be awarded the Agile Scrum Master certificate from EXIN, the global body of accreditation for Agile Scrum Master.
Passed the DevOps Masters certification from Exin. Many thanks to excellent trainer of SkillMetrix who was able to cover all the facts in practical sense and relate to the theoretical aspects in devops. It was a great learning.
Ashwin Antony Enterprise Service ArchitectYes course was useful and we had a good collaboration. I have passed my exam too. Thank you so much for all your support!
Gopinath S SIAM FoundationThank You SkillMetrix. TOGAF Session was really good inclusive of Presentation & Delivery. Entire training delivery session was timely followed in strict sense.
Rajesh Yalmare TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2 Combined ProgramThis is one of the best training organization. I appreciate the quality of learning material provided. I got all the required information and help from the trainer and also from the support team. Great team work. Keep it up.
Vijay Papneja ISTQB FoundationI attended ITIL Foundation Training at SkillMetrix Pune, I must say it was worth to every minute I spend there. The trainer was given by professional working in IT industry for numerous years and worked on actual projects having knowledge of in & out of all process. Linking what was explained to books was piece of cake. Needless to say I passed with flying colors in Certification exam. Do not take this certification because everyone else is doing it but do it because it gives your valuable knowledge for best practices.
Deepak Magar ITIL FoundationI believe I have used SkillMetrix for more than 4 years now. Customer service and support are a big strength and of course your training facilitators and curriculum. Being in overseas, It is great to have the online learning facility and also accommodating the time that suits the participants was a key factor to me. Keep up your good work. I don't think of any improvements, maintaining this will definitely enhance SkillMetrix profile.
Arun Thavasi EXPERT, PRINCE2, MSP and TOGAFIt was nice experience in training duration for me. Learnt many new things which will help me in future. Thanks for your help and support which you have shown for me.
Sunil Thorat ITIL Foundation